Deodorant powder, refreshing, prevents and absorbs bad odor keeping the foot dry and fresh all day.
INCI: Talc, potassium alum, menthol
There FOOT AND FOOT DEODORANT POWDER from Natura Amica, thanks to its vegan formula and its natural ingredients, it makes your feet dry, fragrant and fresh. Used directly in footwear or on socks, the powder sanitizes and prevents bad odors.
Environmentally friendly and free of harmful chemicals, the Foot and Footwear Deodorant Powder of Natura Amica, if used directly in footwear or on socks, it is the ideal solution to the annoying problem of excessive sweating, maceration and foot odor. It is suitable for sportsmen, boys, men and women of any age.
100% Natural. there FOOT AND FOOT DEODORANT POWDER from Natura Amica, it does not contain
- Aluminum salts
- Ingredients of animal origin or derivation. Natura Amica is against animal testing.
Its innovative green formulation is based on
- Alum Rock natural antibacterial salt with deodorant, astringent, antibacterial, hemostatic properties. Creates an inhospitable environment for bacteria by protecting against bad odors from perspiration.
- Menthol for a feeling of lasting freshness.
This product is designed to minimize environmental impact
- 1 dose of product is sufficient to obtain the desired effect.
- The transport of super concentrated products emits less CO2, thanks to the lower volumes transported.
- With the powder formula, water consumption is reduced and only one cleaning product is purchased e ZERO harmful chemistry.
The entire line is certified BIO ECO COSMETICS AIAB (Italian Association of Organic Agriculture) e Vegan quality (from the same body, therefore a sign that we do not use animal components).
How to use
Apply to clean, dry feet. Also used in footwear removes bad odor.
Who we are
Press & Media
Shipping and Payments
Returns and Refunds
LET'S STAY IN TOUCH
© Copyright by Zeca Srl - Zeca Srl Location Larzano 29029 Rivergaro Piacenza (PC) - Business Register of Piacenza 00806550331 - REA PC 108926 - Share capital 10.400 € fully paid-up - VAT and Tax Code 00806550331 - SdI SUBM70N