An arduous undertakingwash the windowsand remove the hateful halos!
Dust, mites, weathering, germs, footprints of the little ones or of some pet, can make a perfect one really impossible cleaning of the windows of the house.
With our advice you can get a brilliant result, to make everyone envy. Here are some of them:
What to do first to clean the windows:
To throw yourself headlong into thecleaning deep of the glasses, it is good to have free rein. Move nearby objects or furniture that could get in the way and place rags or newspaper on the floor below to avoid getting it wet or stained.
Then, proceed to dust the fixtures: thewindows, in fact, they attract a lot of dust, especially when the windows are made of wood, therefore, yes advises remove that white layer with an antistatic cloth or a damp cloth.
Cleaning of different types of fixtures.
In the case ofwooden window frames, better not add any detergent (at most a solution based on Multipurpose Marseille Soap) And use a very well wrung cloth, because the wood with the'water it could be ruined. In the case ofpvc fixturesinstead, you can use the degreaser Universal sanitizer or a little bit of detergent for dishes diluted in water lukewarm, our dishwasher by hand in dust concentrated is the product ideal. If the pvc windows are old, damaged or yellowed, try to use care solution based on:
- 1 litre of water
- 1 tablespoon of Lye
- 1 tablespoon of Hand Dishwasher
Let it act for an hour and rinse well.
In the case ofaluminum fixturesfinally, use a microfiber sponge soaked in water hot. If they are a lot dirty you can dilute in water a little bit of Multipurpose Marseille Soap. If you have to clean the closing mechanism, on the other hand, you can use an old toothbrush.
PRODUCTS best for cleaning windows
Aperfect cleaning of the glasses, without halos, can only be obtained if i is chosen detergents right, better if Natural.
Here are some recipes for you special at almost no cost, a lot effective:
- Waterfall And Citric Acid: mix 1 tablespoon of citric acid in 400ml ofwater hot and put the mixture in a spray container. Apply the mixture to a cloth. Citric Acid will help to remove the dirty in how much is one natural degreaser.
- Water and Detergent in dishes: just pour a tablespoon of Detergent for powdered dishes in a spray with water hot. Remember, however, to rinse them well surfaces after passing the solution.
- Degreaser for glass and shiny surfaces: you can dilute a teaspoon in a spray with water hot. Apply the mixture to a cloth. Ours is effective, ecological it's safe.
All the steps to clean the windows
- Dust the windows with a dry cloth. Antistatic cloths are ideal for this stage.
- dip a microfiber cloth into the detergent chosen, squeeze well and start rubbing it from top to bottom, removing everything dirty. Never overdo the detergent.
- Squeeze the cloth well until it is almost dry and wipe it all over the window to remove it dirty residue.
- You just have to dry the glass using newspaper or chamois leather.
Cleaning the windows: mistakes not to be made
- Remember never to clean the windows when there is too much sun: excessive heat dries water and detergent too soon without having time to Act. In addition, the reflections of the sun can deceive the view and make you not notice the remaining halos.
- Forbidden use rough or abrasive sponges that could damage the glass irreparably.
- Always dilute i detergents in water.
- Using paper towels or kitchen paper to dry windows is absolutely wrong, as these materials could leave particles that are hard to come by to removeBetter, then, an old t-shirt.
- Finally, keep in mind never to use water cold because it has power degreaser less than the hot one and it is more difficult to mix with detergents.
Finally, we strongly suggest that you rely on our products which are 100% natural, ecological and biodegradable!